SEYMOUR GOLF COURSE CONDITIONS
Course Conditions for Friday, May 23rd (6:00am Update)
COURSE - Closed today for special event (Green fee players are normally welcome on Mondays and Fridays except statutory holidays)
GREENS: Open - to event participants only
Driving Range (Mats) - Open at 10:30am for event participants only
Putting Green, Chipping Green - Closed
Short Game Practice Area - Closed
Power Carts -
Disabled Players - are treated on an individual need basis. Since protection of the course from damage is a paramount concern, extended access is available when conditions allow it. Disabled golfers with a request for extended course access should contact the Course Superintendent (604-929-5833) at least one day prior to play, to review the request within the current agronomic conditions.
11°C °C °F
- Observed at:
- Vancouver Int'l Airport
- 10:00 PM PDT Friday 24 May 2013
- 101.7 kPa
- 48 km
- E 15 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM PDT Friday 24 May 2013
- Tonight, 24 May
- A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low 10.
- Saturday, 25 May
- Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
- Saturday night, 25 May
- Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Low 11.
- Sunday, 26 May
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 18.
- Monday, 27 May
- Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low 11. High 17.
- Tuesday, 28 May
- Showers. Low 12. High 16.
- Wednesday, 29 May
- Showers. Low 11. High 16.
- Thursday, 30 May
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 10. High 16.
- 5.2 mm