Coronavirus and Seymour Golf
OUR GOAL: To provide a game of golf with the priority of
keeping golfers, staff, and our community safe from communicable disease.
The following protocols are in place to achieve that goal:
- Flagstick: Must remain in place, do not touch
- CLUBHOUSE: OPEN, but please don’t come in if you are felling ill.
- PRO SHOP: OPEN, payment by card only
- WASHROOMS: OPEN [course and Clubhouse]; Will be sanitized by staff, from 8am-4pm
- Food/Beverage: Turn open, Clubhouse open, pay by card only, auto gratuity added
- Potable water available on course and water for sale in Turn
- VACCINE PASSPORT – proof of vaccination with ID is NO LONGER REQUIRED in our facilities.
- MASKS – are NO LONGER REQUIRED in OUR facilities.
PERSONAL GUARANTEE: All Golfers [and Staff] who show up to golf [or work] do so with their personal guarantee that they have not been in contact with anyone who has symptoms of COVID-19 or other communicable diseases, and they do not have symptoms themselves.
FAILURE TO OBSERVE puts all of us at risk